OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To become the first choice for customers looking for EPOS & CCTV technology
- To be recognised as consistent and trusted service providers
- To be known and respected for pro-active communications with our clients and staff
- To be the company that businesses turn to first to find solutions to best suit their business
- To be recognised for our professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and can do/will do approach in all our service delivery.
- To deliver to our clients a value for money, first class service that exceeds both expectations
and immediate business requirements.
OUR MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY
- To work as a team.
- To strive for excellence in all we do.
- To take pride in our work.
- To grow in experience and knowledge.
- To form long term business relationships with all our clients.
Microtill as an organisation is a service provider – our primary purpose is to WIN and RETAIN clients by providing first class support and offer services which deliver the highest quality and value that clients cannot find elsewhere.
To further build and develop our business by engaging with like minded companies that will make us the most DYNAMIC Company in our market place.
Microtill staff are fully trained to exceed the standards that are demonstrated already existing within our industry. All staff are well presented both visually and verbally and are provided with all the necessary tools to perform their role.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
“Understand the business of our customers and use best practice to deliver the right solutions at a competitive price.” That’s our promise!
It means that when you do business with Microtill you’ll see a demonstrated commitment to delivering excellent value based on reliable service, quality, innovation and every customer’s total satisfaction.
It is our policy to be proactive in developing, maintaining and providing all customers with a complete, high quality service at all times. To achieve this we are headed by a committed management team who lead by example. Quality standards are set by senior management and maintained by all staff, including sub-contractors.
To provide our customers with full confidence and nurture a strong and positive relationship between ourselves, vetting and monitoring procedures are carried out to ensure that only the highest calibre of staff are employed. Staff are hand-picked and supported with ongoing training to ensure they continue to meet our exacting standards.
Customer needs are identified and targeted through effective feedback processes and bespoke training implementation.
We maintain full compliance with the ISO9001 Quality Management Standard. However it is our ongoing objective to not only comply with ISO9001 but to use this internationally recognised standard to its full potential, as a catalyst to continually improve our service to our customers, along with improving our business performance. We aim to continually improve our success by monitoring the following aspects of the business and the setting of appropriate objectives:
- Timely completion of activities
- Accuracy of data generated both internally and externally.
- Customer satisfaction